TRUMPbooks:Bibliography of Donald Trump
President of the United States
Business and personal
This bibliography of Donald Trump is a list of written and published works about American businessman, television personality, and 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump.
There have currently been 20 books released by President Donald Trump. Starting with his first book in 1987, the New York Times Best Seller The Art of the Deal,  President Trump would go on to become an accomplished author, writing an additional 19 books. His most recent title, the 2016 release of Great Again: How to Fix Our Crippled America,  is a sequel which follows his 2015 classic Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again.
- Trump Tower. Credited to Jeffrey Robinson, some editions attributed to Trump. Perseus Book Group, 2012. ISBN 1593157355.
There have currently been 39 books released which have been written about President Donald Trump; the first being Trump: The Saga of America's Most Powerful Real Estate Baron by Jerome Tucille in 1985. While early books praise Trump's values or those ideals acquired through Trump's own books, later books focus on his ascension to the Presidency and the job he's done while in office. The latest book, Trumpism: The Rise of the Great President Donald Trump - Vol. 1 was written by author A. J. Brent and published by Shonen Press in 2017.
|Film title||Year released||Distributor||Writer / Producer||Director||Notes|
|Trump: What's The Deal?||1991||The Deadline Company||Jesse Kornbluth||Libby Handros|||
|Trump Unauthorized||2005||Apollo ProMovie GMGH & Co. Filmproduktion KG||Keith Curran||John David Coles|||
|You've Been Trumped||2011||Montrose Pictures||Richard Phinney, Anthony Baxter||Anthony Baxter|||
|A Dangerous Game||2014||Montrose Pictures||Richard Phinney||Anthony Baxter|||
|Michael Moore in TrumpLand||2016||Dog Eat Dog Films||Michael Moore||Michael Moore|||
|Trumped: Inside the Greatest Political Upset of All Time||2017||Left/Right Productions||Kevin Vargas, producer||Ted Bourne, Mary Robertson, Banks Tarver|||
|Trump: The Kremlin Candidate?||2017||Panorama, BBC One||John Sweeney, presenter; Andy Blackman, Matthew Hill, Diana Martin, Tomiko Newson, Nick Sturdee, producers||Matthew Hill, Tomiko Newson, Nick Sturdee|||
- Mayer, Jane (July 25, 2016). "Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All". The New Yorker. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- Duncan, Dwight (January 19, 2017). "We’re About To Become Great Again … Maybe". New Boston Post. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- Coyne, Jr., John R. (December 20, 2015). "BOOK REVIEW: ‘Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again". The Washington Times. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- "Did Donald Trump write erotic novel Trump Tower?".
- Writer, Todd Van Luling Senior Staff; Post, The Huffington (31 October 2016). "The Incredibly Sexist Book Once Billed As Trump’s ‘Debut Novel’".
- "Donald Trump May Have ‘Written’ a Very, Very Sexist Novel". 31 October 2016.
- Susan Heller Anderson, "Chronicle", The New York Times, July 5, 1991. Retrieved March 3, 2017.
- Jesse Kornbluth, "25 Years Ago, A Documentary Called ‘Trump: What’s The Deal?’ Told The Truth About Trump. Trump Threatened To Sue. It Was Never Shown. You Can See It Now.", The Huffington Post, April 19, 2016. Retrieved March 3, 2017.
- "Trump: The Biopic - ABC readies mogul movie". IGN. February 9, 2005. Archived from the original on February 10, 2005.
- "ABC Premiere Event - Trump Unauthorized". ABC. Archived from the original on June 3, 2005. Retrieved January 22, 2017.
- Carrell, Severin (22 October 2012). "Donald Trump lawyers tried to stop BBC showing Scottish bullying film". quardian.co.uk. Guardian News and Media Limited. Retrieved 23 October 2012.
- "Filmmaker Anthony Baxter takes on Donald Trump again". BBC. 5 October 2016. Retrieved 5 October 2016.
- Kermode, Mark (13 September 2014). "A Dangerous Game review – insightful documentary about Donald Trump". The Observer. Retrieved 7 March 2016.
- "Michael Moore denied Midland Theatre show". Newark Advocate (USA Today Network). 2016-09-26. Retrieved 2016-10-24.
- Genzlinger, Neil (2016-10-19). "Review: ‘Michael Moore in TrumpLand’ Isn’t About Donald Trump". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2016-10-19.
- Rainey, James (January 23, 2017). "'Trumped' Hits Sundance as Showtime Aims to Own Public Affairs Space". Variety. Retrieved April 22, 2017.
- Patten, Dominic (January 27, 2017). "'Trumped' Co-Host John Heilemann Talks 45th POTUS' Route To Victory". Deadline.com. Retrieved April 22, 2017.
- Sweeney, John (16 January 2017), "Who are the figures pushing Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin together?", BBC News, retrieved 11 June 2017
- Catterall, Ali (15 January 2017), "Monday’s best TV: Trump – The Kremlin Candidate?, Silent Witness", The Guardian, retrieved June 11, 2017
Election books by other candidates
- Stronger Together, Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign book
- Our Revolution: A Future to Believe In, Bernie Sanders' memoir published in November 2016