TRUMPvoyage:List of presidential trips made by Donald Trump (2018)
This list excludes trips made within Washington, D.C., the U.S. federal capital in which the White House, the official residence and principal workplace of the President, is located. Also excluded are trips to Camp David, the country residence of the President. International trips are included. The number of visits per state or territory where he traveled are:
- One visit to: California, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina and Wisconsin.
- Two visits to: Missouri, Tennessee and Texas.
- Three visits to: Pennsylvania and West Virginia
- Four visits to: Ohio
- Five visits to: New Jersey
- Seven visits to: Maryland
- Nine visits to: Florida
- Seventeen visits to: Virginia
January[edit | edit source]
|Florida||Mar-a-Lago, West Palm Beach||January 1||President Trump traveled to the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, where he played golf with Fred Funk and Taylor Funk, before departing for Washington, D.C. via Palm Beach International Airport.|
|Tennessee||Nashville||January 8||Arriving via Nashville International Airport, President Trump addressed the American Farm Bureau Federation at their 99th Annual Conference at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center. Trump was the first sitting President to speak at the AFBF Annual Conference since 1992.||150px|
|Georgia||Atlanta||January 8||Arriving via Dobbins Air Reserve Base, President Trump attended the CFP National Championship Game between the University of Alabama and the University of Georgia at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.||150px|
|Maryland||Bethesda||January 12||President Trump traveled to the METU Suite of Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland for his annual physical examination.||150px|
|Florida||Mar-a-Lago, West Palm Beach||January 12–15||President Trump spent Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend at his Mar-a-Lago Resort. President Trump traveled to the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.|
|Pennsylvania||Pittsburgh, Coraopolis||January 18||Arriving via Pittsburgh IAP Air Reserve Station, President Trump visited H&K Equipment in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania. In addition to touring the facility, President Trump lent his support for Congressional candidate Rick Saccone, who is running in a special election for the seat vacated by Tim Murphy.||150px|
|Switzerland||Davos||January 25–26||President Trump landed in Zürich Airport. From there he flew to Davos via Marine One, landing at the Intercontinental Davos Landing Zone. He stayed at the InterContinental Hotel Davos. He attended the World Economic Forum, where he spoke on January 26. He is the first sitting U.S. President to attend the meeting since Bill Clinton in 2000. He held bilateral talks with British Prime Minister Theresa May, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Swiss President Alain Berset and Rwandan President Paul Kagame.||150px|
February[edit | edit source]
|West Virginia||White Sulphur Springs||February 1||Arriving via Greenbrier Valley Airport, President Trump traveled to White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia to attend the Republican Party retreat at The Greenbrier.||150px|
|Virginia||Sterling||February 2||President Trump traveled to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection National Targeting Center in Sterling, Virginia, where he met with homeland security officials.||150px|
|Florida||Mar-a-Lago, West Palm Beach||February 2–4||President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump traveled to his Mar-a-Lago Resort via Palm Beach International Airport. Trump traveled to the Trump International Golf Club on February 3 and 4.||150px|
|Ohio||Cincinnati||February 5||Arriving via Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Airport, President Trump traveled to Blue Ash, Ohio to tout tax reform at the Sheffer Corporation. First Lady Melania Trump visited the Cincinnati Children's Hospital alongside Kellyanne Conway.||150px|
|Florida||Parkland, Mar-a-Lago, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach||February 16–19||Arriving via Palm Beach International Airport, President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump traveled to the Broward Health North Hospital in Parkland, Florida following the school shooting that occurred at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Trump subsequently held a round-table discussion with law enforcement at the Broward County Sheriff's Office in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, before departing for Mar-a-Lago. Trump traveled to the Trump International Golf Club on February 18, where he greeted visitors in a dining area.||150px|
|Maryland||Oxon Hill||February 23||President Trump delivered remarks at the Conservative Political Action Conference at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center.|
March[edit | edit source]
|North Carolina||Charlotte||March 2||Arriving via Charlotte Douglas International Airport President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump traveled to the Billy Graham Library in North Carolina to attend the funeral of Billy Graham.||150px|
|Florida||Palm Beach, Mar-a-Lago||March 2–3||Following the funeral of Billy Graham, President Trump traveled to his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach. While in Florida, Trump traveled to the Trump International Golf Club, and met with donors raising funds for his 2020 re-election campaign.|
|Pennsylvania||Moon Township||March 10||Arriving via the Atlantic Aviation fixed-base operator by Pittsburgh International Airport, President Trump traveled to Moon Township and campaigned for Congressional candidate Rick Saccone in the Altantic Aviation hangar, prior to the special election on March 13.|
|California||San Diego, Los Angeles||March 13–14||Trump arrived at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, Where he addressed troops in an air hangar. From there, he traveled to Otay Mesa near the US-Mexican Border via Brown Field Municipal Airport to look at border wall prototypes. After traveling through Los Angeles International Airport and Santa Monica Airport, President Trump attended a Republican at the Beverly Park residence of Ed Glazier. Trump spent the night at the InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown Hotel in Wilshire Grand Center.||150px|
|Missouri||St. Louis||March 14||Arriving via St. Louis Lambert International Airport, President Trump traveled to St. Louis to tour the Boeing facility. While at the Boeing plant, Trump participated in an economic roundtable, with topics including tax cuts and the proposed tariffs. Following his time at the Boeing plant, Trump participated in a fundraising event for Senate candidate Josh Hawley at the Frontenac Hilton Hotel.||150px|
|Virginia||Sterling||March 18||President Trump traveled to the Trump National Golf Club, Washington, D.C. in Sterling, Virginia.|
|New Hampshire||Manchester||March 19||Arriving via Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, President Trump traveled to Manchester, New Hampshire where he delivered remarks regarding the opioid crisis at Manchester Community College and visited the Manchester Central Fire station.||150px|
|Florida||Palm Beach, Mar-a-Lago||March 23–25||President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump traveled to Mar-a-Lago for the weekend.||150px|
|Virginia||McLean||March 27||President Trump traveled to the private residence of Giuseppe Cecchi in McLean, Virginia for a private donor event.|
|Ohio||Richfield||March 29||Arriving via Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, President Trump delivered a speech regarding infrastructure, among other topics, at the Local 18 Richfield Training Facility.||150px|
|Florida||Mar-a-Lago||March 29 – April 1||President Trump spent the Easter holiday at his Mar-a-Lago resort.||150px|
April[edit | edit source]
|West Virginia||White Sulphur Springs||April 5||President Trump traveled to West Virginia to hold a round-table discussion on tax reform at the White Sulphur Springs Civic Center.||150px|
|Virginia||Sterling||April 15||President Trump traveled to the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia, where he played golf with Bret Baier, Joe Hockey, and Mick Mulvaney.|
|Florida||Hialeah, Mar-a-Lago, West Palm Beach, Key West||April 16–22||Arriving via Miami International Airport, President Trump hosted a roundtable on tax cuts for Florida small businesses at the Bucky Dent Gymnasium. The President subsequently traveled to Mar-a-Lago. Following his roundtable discussion in Hialeah, President Trump traveled to his Mar-a-Lago resort to host Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe for a summit. On April 18, Trump and Abe traveled to the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach to play golf. On April 19, President Trump visited Joint Interagency Task Force South at Naval Air Station Key West, to be briefed on drug interdiction efforts. The President returned to Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach on April 20 and April 21.||150px|
|Virginia||Fairfax County||April 23||President Trump hosted French President Emmanuel Macron at Mount Vernon in Fairfax County, Virginia.||150px|
|Virginia||Sterling||April 28||President Trump traveled to the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia.|
|Michigan||Washington Township||April 28||Arriving via Selfridge Air National Guard Base, President Trump attended a rally at Total Sports Park in Washington Township.|
May[edit | edit source]
|Texas||Dallas||May 4||Arriving via Dallas Love Field Airport, President Trump addressed a National Rifle Association convention at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, Texas.|
|Ohio||Cleveland||May 5||Arriving via Burke Lakefront Airport, President Trump traveled to Public Auditorium in Cleveland to hold a roundtable event with the purpose of promoting the Republican tax bill. While at the event, he touted his "America First" agenda and boosted the candidacy of Republican Senate candidate Jim Renacci. Afterwards, he attended a fundraiser for the RNC at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, where around 250 donors were in attendance and an estimated $3 million was raised.|
|Virginia||Sterling||May 6||President Trump traveled to the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia, where he met with Rudy Giuliani.|
|Maryland||Prince George's County||May 10||President Trump traveled to Joint Base Andrews in Prince George's County, Maryland, where he met with detainees released from North Korea.|
|Indiana||Elkhart||May 10||Arriving via South Bend International Airport, President Trump held a rally at North Side Middle School to support Indiana Republican candidates.|
|Virginia||Sterling||May 12||President Trump traveled to Sterling, Virginia to play golf at Trump National Golf Club.|
|Virginia||Sterling||May 13||President Trump played golf at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia.|
|Maryland||Bethesda||May 14||President Trump made a first trip to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to visit his wife, First Lady Melania Trump, following a procedure on her kidney.|
|Maryland||Bethesda||May 15||President Trump made a second trip to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to visit his wife, First Lady Melania Trump, following a procedure on her kidney.|
|Maryland||Bethesda||May 16||President Trump made a third trip to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to visit his wife, First Lady Melania Trump, following a procedure on her kidney.||150px|
|Virginia||Langley||May 21||President Trump participated in the swearing-in ceremony for the new CIA Director Gina Haspel at the George Bush Center for Intelligence.|
New York City
|May 23||President Trump traveled to the Morrelly Homeland Security Center in Bethpage, New York and participated in a roundtable on immigration, which included the discussion of the issue of the MS-13 gang. Trump then attended a roundtable and dinner with supporters at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel.||150px|
|Maryland||Annapolis||May 25||President Trump gave the Commencement Address at the United States Naval Academy Graduation Ceremony.|
|Virginia||Sterling||May 26||President Trump traveled to the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia.|
|Virginia||Sterling||May 27||President Trump traveled to the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia.|
|Virginia||Arlington||May 28||President Trump traveled to Arlington National Cemetery for Memorial Day, where he participated in a wreath-laying ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and delivered remarks at the Arlington Memorial Amphitheater.||150px|
|Tennessee||Nashville||May 29||President Trump traveled to Nashville to hold a rally for Republican Senate candidate Marsha Blackburn at the Nashville Municipal Auditorium.|
|Texas||Houston, Dallas||May 31||President Trump traveled to Houston where he met with survivors and first responders of the Santa Fe High School shooting in a hangar of the Coast Guard Air Station Houston. Following this meeting, President Trump traveled to the St. Regis Hotel in Houston, where he held a roundtable with supporters and attended a National Republican Senatorial Committee luncheon. Trump then left for Dallas where he attended a private fundraiser at the Adolphus Hotel before returning to Washington.|
June[edit | edit source]
|Canada||La Malbaie||June 8–9||Arriving via CFB Bagotville, President Trump traveled to La Malbaie, Quebec, to attend the G7 Summit at the Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu. He also held bilateral meetings with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and French President Emmanuel Macron.||150px|
|Singapore||Central Area, Sentosa||June 10–12||On June 10, President Trump arriving via Paya Lebar Air Base. Trump stayed at the Shangri-La Hotel Singapore. On June 11, Trump met with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong at The Istana. On June 12, Trump attended the summit meeting with North Korean Leader Kim Jong-un at the Capella Singapore on Sentosa.||150px|
|Guam||Yigo||June 13||President Trump landed at Andersen Air Force Base in Guam, where he met with Governor Eddie Baza Calvo.|
|Hawaii||Honolulu||June 12||Air Force One stopped over at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam.|
|Virginia||Sterling||June 16||President Trump traveled to Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia.|
|Virginia||Sterling||June 17||President Trump traveled to Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia, where he played 18 holes of golf.|
|Minnesota||Duluth||June 20||Arriving via Duluth International Airport, President Trump traveled to Duluth to attend a roundtable discussion with American workers at a warehouse at the Port of Duluth-Superior. He later held a rally at the AMSOIL Arena.|
|Nevada||Las Vegas||June 23||Arriving via McCarran International Airport, President Trump addressed the 2018 Nevada Republican Party State Convention at the Suncoast Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. He also held a business roundtable to discuss tax reform with supporters at the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa.||150px|
|Virginia||Sterling||June 24||President Trump traveled to Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia.|
|South Carolina||West Columbia||June 25||Landing at the Eagle Aviation Terminal of Columbia Metropolitan Airport, President Trump held a rally to support Governor Henry McMaster at Airport High School.|
|North Dakota||Fargo||June 27||Arriving via Hector International Airport, President Trump held a rally at the Scheels Arena to support Representative Kevin Cramer for the upcoming Senate election.||150px|
|June 27–28||Landing at General Mitchell Air National Guard Base, the President traveled to Milwaukee, Wisconsin, following a rally in North Dakota, where he stayed overnight at The Pfister Hotel. On June 28, President Trump attended a breakfast fundraiser at the hotel for the Republican National Committee before traveling by motorcade to Mount Pleasant to attend the groundbreaking for Foxconn's North American manufacturing plant.||150px|
|New Jersey||Bedminster||June 29–July 1||President Trump traveled to Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey.|
July[edit | edit source]
|West Virginia||White Sulphur Springs||July 3||Arriving via Greenbrier Valley Airport, President Trump spoke at the Salute for Service military charity dinner at The Greenbrier resort.|
|Virginia||Sterling||July 4||President Trump traveled to Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia.|
|Montana||Great Falls||July 5||Arriving via Great Falls International Airport, President Trump held a rally to support Senate candidate Matt Rosendale at the Four Seasons Arena.|
|New Jersey||Bedminster||July 5–8||President Trump traveled to Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey.|
|Belgium||Brussels||July 10–12||Arriving via Melsbroek Air Base, President Trump traveled to Brussels, to attend the 2018 NATO summit. He also held bilateral meetings with and French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel.||150px|
|United Kingdom||London, Ellesborough, Windsor, Aberdeen, South Ayrshire||July 12–15||Arriving via Stansted Airport, President Trump attended a black-tie dinner hosted by Prime Minister Theresa May at Blenheim Palace before spending the night at Winfield House in London. On July 13, President Trump watched a joint special forces operation with Prime Minister May and visited her country residence Chequers. While at Chequers, President Trump also held a joint press conference with May where he discussed her Brexit plan and a future US-UK trade deal. President Trump then met with Queen Elizabeth II at Windsor Castle. In the evening, President Trump departed for Scotland, arriving at Prestwick Airport before departing via motorcade to the president's Turnberry golf resort in Ayrshire.||150px|
|Finland||Helsinki||July 15–16||Arriving in the evening on July 15 via Helsinki Airport, President Trump traveled by motorcade to the Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa where he spent the night in advance of the summit meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. On July 16, President Trump joined Finnish President Sauli Niinistö for breakfast at his official residence Mäntyniemi before traveling to the Presidential Palace for his meeting with President Putin. After meeting behind closed doors both privately and with advisers, Presidents Trump and Putin held a joint news conference.||150px|
|New Jersey||Bedminster||July 20–22||President Trump traveled to Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey.|
|Missouri||Kansas City||July 24||Arriving via Kansas City International Airport, the President addressed the VFW and participated in a luncheon supporting Josh Hawley in his bid for the Missouri US senate seat. ||150px|
|Iowa||Peosta||July 26||Arriving via Dubuque Regional Airport, President Trump traveled to Peosta, Iowa. The president toured the advanced manufacturing lab at Northeast Iowa Community College and participated in a roundtable discussion on workforce development.|
|Illinois||Granite City||July 26||Arriving via St. Louis Lambert International Airport, President Trump traveled to Granite City, Illinois, where he toured the Granite City Works Hot Strip Mill. President Trump then traveled to Granite City Works Steel Coil Warehouse, where he delivered remarks on trade.||150px|
|New Jersey||Bedminster||July 27–29||President Trump traveled to Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey.|
|Florida||Tampa||July 31||Arriving via Tampa International Airport, President Trump traveled to Tampa Bay Technical High School to discuss the Carl D. Perkins Vocational and Technical Education Act. Trump subsequently held a rally at Expo Hall in the Florida State Fairgrounds supporting Ron DeSantis in the upcoming gubernatorial election.||150px|
August[edit | edit source]
|Areas to be visited||Dates||Details||Image|
|Pennsylvania||Wilkes-Barre||August 2||Arriving via Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, President Trump held a roundtable with supporters. Following that he held a rally in support of Rep. Lou Barletta for the US Senate at Mohegan Sun Arena.|
|New Jersey||Bedminster||August 2–6||President Trump traveled to Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey.|
|Ohio||Lewis Center||August 4||Arriving via John Glenn Columbus International Airport, President Trump held a rally at Olentangy Orange High School in support of Troy Balderson in the upcoming Ohio congressional district special election.|
Future trips[edit | edit source]
|Areas to be visited||Dates||Comments|
|France||Paris||November 11||President Trump has been invited by President Emmanuel Macron to attend to Armistice Day celebrations.|
|Singapore||Central Area||November||President Trump accepted Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's invitation to visit Singapore and is scheduled to attend the Thirteenth East Asia Summit. The summit is scheduled to be held from Nov 11 to 15 in Singapore.The president might visit Malaysia for bilateral talks.|
|Malaysia||Kuala Lumpur||November||President Trump may visit Malaysia to meet with Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad after the 6th ASEAN-US Summit and the 13th East Asian Summit in Singapore.|
|Papua New Guinea||Port Moresby||November 18||President Trump is scheduled to attend the APEC summit and will be the first U.S President to visit the country.|
|Australia||Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane, Cairns||November||President Trump may visit Australia following the APEC summit.|
|Argentina||Buenos Aires||November 30 – December 1||President Trump is scheduled to attend the G20 summit. He will meet with Chilean President Sebastián Piñera.|
|India||New Delhi||January 26, 2019–TBD||President Trump is scheduled to travel to India for the Republic Day Parade and meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi.|
See also[edit | edit source]
- List of international presidential trips made by Donald Trump
- List of post-election Donald Trump rallies
- List of presidential trips made by Donald Trump
References[edit | edit source]
- Cohen, Kelly (January 1, 2018). "Subject: Pool Report No. 2". Kinja. Retrieved January 2, 2017.
The White House has informed the press pool that POTUS is with PGA Champions Tour Player Fred Funk and his son Taylor Funk (who is also a golfer) this morning.
- "Trump leaves South Florida after angry New Year's Day tweets, golf". Florida Sun-Sentinel. January 1, 2018. Retrieved January 2, 2018.
Trump, First Lady Melania Trump and their son, Barron Trump, boarded Air Force One at Palm Beach International Airport together at approximately 4:19 p.m.
- Snyder, Eric (January 8, 2018). "Trump's visit to impact Nashville traffic today". American City Business Journals. Retrieved January 8, 2018.
Trump will land at Nashville International Airport around mid-afternoon, and from there head to the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.
- Gonzales, Jason; Wadhwani, Anita (January 8, 2018). "Trump protesters gather, chant outside Opryland". The Tennessean. Archived from the original on January 8, 2018.
As the number of protestors dwindled outside the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center as President Donald Trump took the stage inside, about ten members of the American Indian coalition arrived with drums, maracas and a shell horn.
- "President Trump to address Farm Bureau Members". American Farm Bureau. Retrieved 19 December 2017.
- Culpepper, Chuck; Bieler, Des (January 8, 2018). "National championship game: Alabama survives near-interception to trim Georgia lead to 20-13". The Washington Post. Retrieved January 8, 2018.
With President Trump in attendance for the game, security at Atlanta's Mercedes-Benz Stadium was tight, and thousands of fans had to wait longer than they expected outside the stadium before being allowed in.
- "President Trump attends National Championship game". WSB-TV. January 8, 2018. Retrieved January 9, 2018.
Air Force 1 landed at Dobbins Air Reserve Base just before 6 p.m. and then was rushed to Mercedes-Benz Stadium in downtown for the big game between the Georgia Bulldogs and the Alabama Crimson Tide.
- The Associated Press (January 12, 2018). "The Latest: Trump sits for 1st medical checkup as president". The National Post.
Trump's motorcade arrived Friday afternoon at the medical facility in Bethesda, Maryland, outside Washington, for his first checkup.
- Herman, Steve (January 12, 2018). "Trump's Doctor: President Is in 'Excellent Health'". Voice of America. Retrieved January 14, 2018.
- Stapleton, Christine (January 12, 2018). "BREAKING: Road closures near Mar-a-Lago begin Friday". Palm Beach Post. Retrieved 12 January 2018.
- Gearan, Anne (January 15, 2018). "On MLK Day, President Trump visits Trump golf course". The Washington Post.
President Trump's first stop Monday was Trump International Golf Club, apparently beginning the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday with golf rather than the charitable service the slain civil rights leader's family has urged as the best way to memorialize him.
- Kaplan, Thomas; Weiland, Noah; Shear, Michael D.; Robbins, Liz (January 14, 2018). "Hopes Dim for DACA Deal as Lawmakers Battle Over Trump's Immigration Remarks". The New York Times.
"I'm not a racist," Mr. Trump said on Sunday night as he arrived at Trump International Golf Club in Florida for dinner with Representative Kevin McCarthy of California
- "Trump in Palm Beach: President briefed on Hawaii's ballistic missile scare". Palm Beach Post. January 13, 2018. Retrieved January 15, 2018.
UPDATE 9:35 a.m.: The president kicked off his vacation in Palm Beach with some golf this morning at the Trump International Golf Club.
- The Associated Press (January 19, 2018). "President Trump hopes to keep Pennsylvania seat away from Democrats". Fox 7 Austin. Retrieved January 19, 2018.
During the visit to H&K Equipment in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, Trump boasted about the impact of his tax plan, which the White House says further spur economic growth.
- "President Trump stumps for Saccone during visit to North Fayette business". Pittsburgh Post Gazette. January 18, 2018. Retrieved 18 January 2018.
- Bierman, Noah (January 25, 2018). "Subject: Travel pool 2 — Davos arrival". Kinja.
Marine One landed at the Intercontinental Davos Landing Zone, a snowy field, at about 11:28 am local. following a 45 minute flight past the city, over the river and the surrounding green farmlands and through the snow and pine covered Alps.
- "Trump to attend elite annual gathering in Davos, Switzerland". Politico. Retrieved January 9, 2017.
- Haberman, Maggie; Shear, Michael D. (January 9, 2018). "Trump Plans to Attend the World Economic Forum in Davos". Retrieved 9 January 2018..
- The Associated Press (January 26, 2018). "In Davos, Trump Meets Rwandan President, Calls Him 'Friend'". Voice of America.
President Donald Trump met with Rwandan President Paul Kagame, calling him a "friend" in the aftermath of Trump's controversial comments about African countries.
- Bierman, Noah (January 25, 2018). "Study in contrasts: Trump meets with British leader May, then Israel's Netanyahu". The Los Angeles Times.
The meetings with Netanyahu and May were the centerpiece of Trump's first day at the World Economic Forum, an annual gathering of global leaders and titans of business in a ski resort town in the Swiss Alps.
- Baker, Peter (January 25, 2018). "Trump, in Davos, Mends Split With Britain and Widens One With Palestinians". The New York Times.
His session with Prime Minister Theresa May of Britain was tense as they tried to put the relationship back on track, while his sit-down with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel was warm as the two agreed on what they cast as Palestinian intransigence.
- Swanson, Mark (February 1, 2018). "Trump Heads to GOP Retreat: 'Need More Republicans in 2018' Read Full Article Here Trump Heads to GOP Retreat". Associated Press. Retrieved February 2, 2018 – via Newsmax.
- McCullough, Mike (February 1, 2018). "Crowd greets President Trump at Greenbrier Valley Airport". West Virginia MetroNews Network. Retrieved February 2, 2018.
LEWISBURG, W.Va. — Around 80 people braved a breezy, chilly morning to watch President Donald Trump land at Greenbrier Valley Airport Thursday.
- Colvin, Jill (February 2, 2018). "Trump hails immigration plan at homeland security meeting". The National Post. Retrieved February 2, 2018.
Trump visited the U.S. Customs and Border Protection National Targeting Center in Virginia on Friday. At a roundtable with top homeland security officials, the Republican president said their jobs would be "100 per cent easier" with the right laws.
- Codd, Carey (February 2, 2018). "Trump Spending Weekend At Mar-A-Lago Amid Memo Uproar". CBS Miami. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- Feldmann, Linda (February 2, 2018). "Subject: Travel pool 4- mar a lago/ lid". Kinja.
Motorcade entered Mar-a-Lago compound at 7:17 pm.
- Feldman, Linda (February 3, 2018). "Subject: Travel pool 2 - arrival". Kinja.
Motorcade arrived Trump International Golf Club at 9:45 am., pool vans peeled off for our hold location- Palm Beach County Public Library.
- Stapleton, Christine (February 3, 2018). "UPDATE: Trump golfs for 5 hours, returns to Mar-a-Lago; set to host fundraiser in March". Palm Beach Post. Archived from the original on February 4, 2018.
- Feldmann, Linda (February 4, 2018). "Subject: Travel pool 2 - TI golf club arrival". Kinja. Retrieved February 4, 2018.
Motorcade arrived at Trump International Gold Club at 9:32 am.
- Horn, Dan; Coolidge, Sharon (February 5, 2018). "The Trumps in Cincinnati: Tax cuts, big business and Melania visiting sick kids". The Cincinnati Enquirer.
Trump landed at Lunken Airport on Air Force One at 1:30 p.m. and headed north to Blue Ash to visit a factory that he says will be a big beneficiary of the law he and fellow Republicans passed in December.
- London, John. "Trump praises economy at Blue Ash factory". WLWT. Archived from the original on February 6, 2018.
President Donald Trump rolled into Blue Ash Monday afternoon to rock a supportive crowd with tax cut talk. Once inside Sheffer Corporation, which makes hydraulic cylinders, the president stated his tax relief is starting to lift the economy higher.
- Shabad, Rebecca (February 16, 2018). "Trump to visit Parkland, Florida in wake of school shooting". CBS News. Retrieved 16 February 2018.
- Luscombe, Richard; Beckett, Lois (February 16, 2018). "Trump meets Florida survivors as shooting suspect plans to plead guilty". The Guardian.
"It's very sad something like this could happen," Trump told reporters at Broward Health North hospital.
- Fabian, Jordan (February 16, 2018). "Subject: Travel print pool report #5 - Sheriff's office". Kinja.
Motorcade arrived at the Broward County Sheriffs office in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., at 7:35 PM [...] Press pool was ushered into the Lynn Futch Auditorum.
- Stapleton, Christine (February 17, 2018). "Trump in Palm Beach: More praise for Parkland shooting responders". The Palm Beach Post.
- Stapleton, Christine (February 18, 2018). "Trump in Palm Beach: Motorcade passes Stormy Daniels marquee en route to golf club". Palm Beach Post. Archived from the original on February 19, 2018.
UPDATE PDATE 7:28 p.m.: After being cooped up in Mar-a-Lago for two days, the president has decided to spend the evening at Trump International Golf Club, his private club in West Palm Beach.
- Fabian, Jordan (February 18, 2018). "Subject: Travel print pool report #4 - Return to MAL". Kinja.
Still no updates from the White House with regard to POTUS activities, but Instagram video posted to the golf clubs location page showed POTUS, wearing a dark suit and red striped tie, shaking hands with a patron in a crowded dining area.
- Leary, Alex (February 23, 2018). "Subject: In-town print pool No. 3". Kinja.
At 9:33 a.m., Marine One touched down in a parking lot near Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, just outside Washington, where POTUS will address CPAC.
- Merica, Dan (February 23, 2018). "Trump on his hair: 'I try like hell to hide that bald spot, folks'". CNN.
The riff started when Trump saw himself on the big screen next to the stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Oxon Hill, Maryland.
- Janes, Théoden; Funk, Tim; Smith, Lavendrick (March 2, 2018). "Here are some of the big names who attended Billy Graham's funeral". The Charlotte Observer. Archived from the original on March 2, 2018.
- Mason, Jeff; Lacour, Greg; Simpson, Ian; Herskovitz, Jon. Jenkins, Colleen; Osterman, Cynthia, eds. "U.S. evangelist Graham 'followed Jesus all the way to heaven,' son says". Reuters. Archived from the original on March 2, 2018.
- Date, S.V. (March 2, 2018). "Subject: WH Travel Pool Report 8". Kinja.
The motorcade traveled east from Palm Beach International, across the Intracoastal Waterway into Palm Beach proper, arriving at Mar-a-Lago at 1530.
- Bennett, George (March 3, 2018). "Trump's brief Palm Beach visit includes re-election fundraiser, golf". Cox Media Group. Archived from the original on March 4, 2018.
Trump stayed longer than expected at his fundraiser, which was closed to the press. He left Mar-a-Lago at 2:19 p.m..
- Date, S.V. (March 3, 2018). "Subject: WH Travel Pool Report 2". Kinja.
The presidents motorcade pulled into the entrance of Trump International golf course at 0816.
- Smith, David (March 3, 2018). "'Are you concerned by sharia law?': Trump canvasses supporters for 2020". The Guardian.
- Kumar, Anita (March 10, 2018). "Subject: Travel pool report #2". Kinja.
Air Force One landed at Atlantic Aviation, next to the Pittsburgh International Airport, at 6:31 pm after a brief, uneventful flight. Technically were in Moon Township.
- "Biden stumps for Conor Lamb today; Trump arrives Saturday for Rick Saccone rally". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved March 9, 2018.
- Kim, Seung Min; Johnson, Jenna; Rucker, Philip (April 10, 2018). "At Pennsylvania rally, Trump again calls for the death penalty for drug dealers". The Washington Post.
- Ferdinando, Lisa (March 13, 2018). "Trump Salutes Military, Highlights Commitment to Increased Defense Spending". United States Department of Defense.
- Gomez, Luis (March 13, 2018). "Trump in San Diego: Live updates of Trump's visit and surrounding events". San Diego Union-Tribune. Retrieved 13 March 2018.
- Stickney, R. "Trump Tours Wall Prototypes in Otay Mesa". KNSD.
President Donald Trump visited the border wall prototypes that stand just a few feet from the U.S.-Mexico border Tuesday during his first official visit to San Diego.
- Bennett, Brian; Mehta, Seema (March 13, 2018). "This is what it looks like when the president holds a fundraiser in a gated community". The Los Angeles Times.
President Trump has left the Beverly Park mansion of Shari and Edward Glazer after spending several hours talking to Republican donors.
- Oreskes, Benjamin (March 13, 2018). "A fancy downtown L.A. hotel waits for Trump to arrive". The Los Angeles Times.
- Baker, Peter (March 13, 2018). "Subject: Out of Town Pool Report #12". Kinja.
Motorcade arrived at the RON hotel, the Intercontinental Los Angeles Downtown, at 9 pm local time.
- Botte, Celeste (March 14, 2018). "Trump touches down at Lambert, will talk tax reform, raise money for Hawley". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- Burr, Thomas (March 18, 2018). "Subject: Pool report No. 2". Kinja.
Motorcade arrived at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Va at 10:24 am.
- Rucker, Philip (March 18, 2018). "Trump rails against Mueller investigation, dismisses McCabe's notes as 'Fake Memos'". The Washington Post.
He departed the residence shortly before 10 a.m., heading to the Trump National Golf Club in Northern Virginia.
- Battenfeld, Joe (March 19, 2018). "Trump tells NH: 'I'm back' to fight the drug epidemic". The Boston Herald.
Before Trump spoke at Manchester Community College, he stopped by Manchester Central Fire Station, where he met with the chief and first responders who have launched their own drug prevention program.
- Wallace-Wells, Benjamin (March 20, 2018). "In New Hampshire, Trump Talks Past the Opioid Problem". The New Yorker. Archived from the original on April 3, 2018.
- Nielsen, Kevin (March 25, 2018). "Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago as students march on Washington". Global News. Retrieved April 28, 2018.
While hundreds of thousands took to the streets of Washington and cities around the world to push for tighter gun control laws in the U.S., Donald Trump was in Florida at Mar-a-Lago.
- Leary, Alex (March 23, 2018). "Trump headed to Mar-a-Lago as students ready for gun march". Tampa Bay Times.
Trump is scheduled to depart Washington for Palm Beach late this afternoon.
- Rogers, Katie; Vogel, Kenneth P. (March 27, 2018). "A Low-Profile Trump Travels to Virginia to Meet With Donors". New York Times. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- Mallin, Alexander (March 29, 2018). "Trump embraces piecemeal approach on infrastructure plan to Ohio workers". ABC News. Retrieved 29 March 2018.
- Burke, Spencer (March 29, 2018). "Trump touts infrastructure plan in Richfield". WTOL.
President Donald Trump paid a visit to northeast Ohio Thursday to tout his infrastructure plan to hundreds of operating engineers at Local 18 Richfield Training Facility.
- "Trump Comes To Town Thursday To Spend Easter Weekend At Mar-A-Lago". CBS Miami. March 29, 2018. Retrieved 29 March 2018.
- Marks, Rusty (April 5, 2018). "Trump touts tax plan in Greenbrier County visit". WVNews. Retrieved 7 April 2018.
- Palmer, Anna; Sherman, Jake; Lippman, Daniel (April 17, 2018). "Playbook: Trump's mystery golf partners". Politico.
PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP played golf Sunday with Fox News anchor Bret Baier, Australian Ambassador to the U.S. Joe Hockey and OMB Director Mick Mulvaney at Trump National in Virginia.
- Jacobs, Ben (April 15, 2018). "Subject: In Town Pool Report #3". Kinja. Archived from the original on April 15, 2018.
Pool arrived at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia at 11:58 AM
- Bennett, John T. (April 16, 2018). "Comey 'Lied in Congress,' Trump Charges After Interview Airs". Roll Call.
On Sunday, Trump fired off several tweets slamming Comey before spending a few hours at his golf club in Northern Virginia.
- Morrongiello, Gabby (April 16, 2018). "Subject: Travel Pool Report No. 4 –". Kinja.
Motorcade arrived at Florida National University's Hialeah campus at 12:35pm after a brief and uneventful motorcade. Pool was escorted in just as POTUS took the stage.
- "In Hialeah, Trump touts tax cuts, jabs Nelson before Palm Beach visit". The Palm Beach Post. April 16, 2018.
The event was held in the Bucky Dent Gymnasium at a recreation center that bears the former baseball player's name.
- Morrongiello, Gabby (April 16, 2018). "Subject: Travel Pool Report No. 7 – Lid". Kinja.
Motorcade arrived at Mar-a-Lago at 3:00pm for a quick-drop off.
- Cartillier, Jerome (April 18, 2018). "Subject: Travel pool report #2 - Arrival at Trump International Golf Club". Kinja.
After an uneventful drive, the motorcade arrived at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach where the two leaders are expected to play golf
- The Associated Press (April 18, 2018). "The Latest: Trump playing golf in Florida with Japan's Abe". The Boston Herald.
President Donald Trump and Japan's Shinzo Abe are making time for a round of golf during their Mar-a-Lago summit. The leaders arrived at Trump International Golf Club, a Trump-owned course, in West Palm Beach early Wednesday morning.
- Mallin, Alxander (April 19, 2018). "President Trump visits Key West for briefing on drug interdiction efforts". ABC News.
The president visited the Joint Interagency Task Force-South for an update with members of NORTHCOM and SOUTHCOM on drug interdiction efforts
- Parti, Tarini (April 20, 2018). "Subject: Travel Pool #2 golf arrival". Kinja.
Pool arrived across the street from Trump International Golf Club at 9:21 am after an uneventful ride.
- Parti, Tarini (April 21, 2018). "Subject: Travel Pool #2 golf arrival". Kinja. Archived from the original on April 21, 2018.
And were back at Trump International Golf Club today. Press vans pulled in across the street from the club at 8:10 am.
- Crowther, Philip (April 23, 2018). "Subject: Foreign pool report #2 / POTUS and Macron arrival at Mount Vernon". Kinja. Retrieved April 24, 2018.
POTUS, FLOTUS, Emmanuel Macron, and Brigitte Macron landed onboard Marine One at 6:07 PM EST outside the Mount Vernon estate.
- Agence France-Presse (April 24, 2018). "Trumps host Macrons for a glitzy Mount Vernon evening". News24.
The Macrons joined the Trumps for the outing to the Mount Vernon estate after the French president and his wife Brigitte visited the White House, where the world leaders appeared jovial despite differing on myriad issues in recent months.
- Bennett, John (April 28, 2018). "Subject: In-town pool report #3 - Sterling arrival". Kinja. Archived from the original on April 28, 2018.
The motorcade took a right on Lowes Island Blvd., where we are told POTUS is heading to Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Va.
- Viebeck, Elise; Gardner, Amy; Kim, Seung Min; Lynch, David J. (April 28, 2018). "Trump calls on Sen. Tester to resign over release of allegations against White House doctor". The Washington Post.
"Secret Service has just informed me that Senator Jon Tester's statements on Admiral Jackson are not true," Trump tweeted as he left the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Va., for a rally in Michigan.
- Bartkowiak, Dave; Haddad, Ken. "President Trump arrives at Selfridge Air Force Base ahead of Michigan rally". WDIV-TV. Archived from the original on April 28, 2018.
Trump arrived at Selfridge Air National Guard Base around 6 p.m. [...] The rally is scheduled to be held April 28 at Total Sports Park on Powell Road.
- Oosting, Jonathan; LeBlanc, Beth (April 28, 2018). "Watch live: Trump: 'I love the people of this state'". The Detroit News. Archived from the original on April 29, 2018.
Washington Township — President Donald Trump emphasized how important Michigan is to him Saturday while complaining about the size of Total Sports Park.
- Evans, Molly (May 4, 2018). "At NRA In Dallas, Trump Says He's Fighting For 2nd Amendment, Asks Crowd To Vote This Fall". KERA (FM).
President Donald Trump assured attendees of the National Rifle Association's Leadership Forum Friday that his administration is fighting to protect their constitutional right to bear arms. Trump told the crowd gathered inside the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in downtown Dallas that their right to bear arms is "under siege."
- Kim, Seung Min (May 4, 2018). "Trump addresses NRA members for first time since Parkland". The Washington Post.
- Scruggs, Afi (May 5, 2018). "Trump campaigns for Senate candidate, derides immigration laws at Ohio tax roundtable". The Washington Post.
- Nelson, Steven (May 6, 2018). "Subject: Pool Report 2". Kinja.
As suspected, the motorcade drove toward Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Va.
- Landler, Mark; Weiland, Noah (May 6, 2018). "Giuliani Says Trump Would Not Have to Comply With Mueller Subpoena". The New York Times.
After his interview, Mr. Giuliani met with Mr. Trump at his golf club in Northern Virginia.
- Walker, Hunter (May 10, 2018). "Subject: In Town Pool Report #6 - POTUS @ Andrews". Kinja.
Marine One landed at Andrews Air Force Base at approximately 2:18 a.m. President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump disembarked at about 2:22 am and walked into the terminal.
- Rampton, Roberta; Brunnstrom, David (May 10, 2018). "Upbeat Trump welcomes U.S. prisoners released by North Korea". Reuters.
U.S. President Donald Trump welcomed three Americans who had been held prisoner in North Korea back home early on Thursday, thanking its leader Kim Jong Un for their release and sounding upbeat about a planned bilateral summit.
- Kather, Esther (May 11, 2018). "Wrap-up of President Trump's rally in Elkhart Thursday evening". WBND-LD.
It was an exciting event for thousands in the Hoosier state as President Donald Trump took center stage at North Side Middle School Thursday evening.
- Parrott, Jeff; Fosmoe, Margaret; Wanbaugh, Michael (May 11, 2018). "'We are rocking': President Trump energizes GOP base at Elkhart rally". South Bend Tribune.
The president arrived at South Bend International Airport at 6:09 p.m., accompanied by Walorski and Indiana Republican U.S. Sen. Todd Young.
- Parti, Tarini (May 12, 2018). "Subject: Pool #2 golf arrival". Kinja. Public Press Pool.
- Sloan, David (May 13, 2018). "Subject: Pool Report #3". Kinja. Public Press Pool. Retrieved 13 May 2018.
- Phelps, Jordyn; Dwyer, Devin; Smith, Cindy (May 14, 2018). "President visits first lady Melania Trump in hospital after kidney procedure". ABC News. Retrieved 14 May 2018.
- Liptak, Kevin (May 15, 2018). "Donald Trump returns to Walter Reed to visit first lady". CNN.
President Donald Trump traveled again Tuesday to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center outside Washington, where his wife, Melania, is convalescing after a kidney procedure.
- Enjeti, Saagar (May 15, 2018). "Subject: In town pool report #8- Walter Reed arrival". Kinja.
POTUS touched down at Walter Reed medical center at 419pm.
- Puente, Maria (May 16, 2018). "Melania Trump feels 'great,' going home 'soon' from hospital". USA Today.
Meanwhile, President Trump visited her in the hospital for the third straight day.
- Cobler, Nicole (May 16, 2018). "Subject: Supplemental pool #2/Walter Reed". Kinja.
POTUS spent nearly two hours with First Lady Melania Trump.
- Mallin, Alexander (May 21, 2018). "President Trump visits CIA for Gina Haspel swearing-in ceremony". ABC News.
President Donald Trump made a rare visit to CIA headquarters on Monday to deliver remarks at incoming director Gina Haspel's swearing-in ceremony and expressed his optimism for the agency's future under her leadership.
- Wagner, John (May 21, 2018). "Trump lambastes a former CIA director ahead of installation of a new one". The Washington Post.
The tweets came about two hours before he left the White House en route to CIA headquarters in Langley, Va., where Gina Haspel was installed as the next CIA director on Monday morning.
- "President Trump Discusses Immigration, MS-13 Gang On Long Island". CBS New York. Retrieved 23 May 2018.
- Shear, Michael D. (May 25, 2018). "Trump Tells Naval Academy Graduates America Is 'Respected Again'". The New York Times.
- Leonor, Mel (May 25, 2018). "Trump proclaims 'we are not going to apologize for America'". Politico. Retrieved May 28, 2018.
- Schwab, Nikki (May 26, 2018). "Subject: Pool Report No. 5 - clarification". Kinja.
Press vans were split off from the motorcade at 11:19 a.m. as the president continued in the direction of Trump National.
- Shear, Michael (May 27, 2017). "Subject: In town pool report #2 — golf". Kinja. Public Press Pool. Retrieved 27 May 2018.
- Lucy, Catherine (May 28, 2018). "Marking Memorial Day, Trump lays wreath at Tomb of Unknowns". The Washington Post.
President Donald Trump has marked his second Memorial Day as commander in chief by laying a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier during a solemn ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery.
- Tillett, Emily (May 28, 2018). "Trump participates in Memorial Day ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery -- live stream". CBS News.
President Trump is joining Americans across the country as they commemorate Memorial Day on Monday. Mr. Trump will travel to Arlington National Cemetery to lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and later deliver remarks in the amphitheater of the solemn memorial to America's fallen soldiers.
- Bradner, Eric (May 30, 2018). "Trump goes after 'Chuck & Nancy,' blasts MS-13 'animals' at Nashville rally". CNN. Retrieved 30 May 2018.
- Lemire, Jonathan (May 31, 2018). "Trump Meets With Families Affected by Texas Shooting". US News. Retrieved 1 June 2018.
- "President Trump stops in Dallas for private fundraiser". FOX 5 Atlanta. May 31, 2018. Retrieved 1 June 2018.
- Wagner, Meg; Ries, Brian (June 8, 2018). "President Trump attends G7". CNN.
- "Trump: Date and location for Kim summit 'hasn't changed'". CNN . Retrieved 27 May 2018.
- Au Yong, Jeremy (June 10, 2018). "Trump-Kim summit: Trump's Air Force One lands at Paya Lebar Airbase". The Straits Times.
Air Force One - the American's president's official plane - touched down at Paya Lebar Air Force Base at around 8.20pm.
- "Trump-Kim Summit: Trump arriving at Shangri-La Hotel". The Straits Times via YouTube. June 10, 2018.
- Rich, Motoko (June 10, 2018). "Trump and Kim Arrive in Singapore for Historic Summit Meeting". The New York Times.
The St. Regis is less than half a mile from the Shangri La Hotel, where Mr. Trump is staying.
- Wei, Tan Dawn (June 11, 2018). "Trump thanks PM Lee for Singapore's hospitality, thinks Trump-Kim summit will 'work out nicely'". The Straits Times.
- Persio, Sofia Lotto (June 11, 2018). "Singapore Celebrates Trump's Birthday with Lobster and Cake". Newsweek.
Lee welcomed Trump for a one-on-one meeting at the Istana palace and invited the president to return to the island state on an official visit in November, an invitation Trump accepted, according to The Straits Times.
- "Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un summit". The Sydney Morning Herald. June 12, 2018.
U.S. President Donald Trump shakes hands with North Korea leader Kim Jong Un at the Capella resort on Sentosa Island in Singapore.
- Shim, Elizabeth (June 11, 2018). "Trump gives Kim a 'thumbs up' after initial handshake". UPI.
Kim, believed to be 34 or 35, and Trump, 71, met for the first time at the Capella Hotel around 9 a.m., exchanging a firm and long handshake on the red carpet before a row of U.S. and North Korean flags lined side by side.
- Keraskes, Dontana (June 13, 2018). "Air Force One lands on Guam, then departs after a quick stop". The Guam Daily Post.
Air Force One lands on Guam's Andersen Air Force Base around 2 a.m. and departs at 3:30 a.m. Wednesday.
- Bierman, Noah. "Subject: Travel pool #2 Guam Governor and takeoff". Kinja.
Guam Gov. Eddie Baza Calvo is visiting President Trump briefly before AF 1 takes off.
- "Trump lands in Honolulu for refueling stop after summit with Kim Jong Un". Honolulu Star-Advertiser. June 12, 2018.
Air Force One, carrying President Donald Trump back to Washington after his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore, briefly stopped at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam this afternoon for a refueling stop.
- Bierman, Noah (June 12, 2018). "Subject: Travel pool 4". Kinja.
Air Force 1 touched down at Pearl Harbor at 2:05 p.m. local time on Tuesday after a rare time travel experience (it was Wednesday when we left Guam).
- Enjeti, Saagar (June 16, 2018). "Subject: In town pool report #2- arrival". Kinja.
Motorcade arrived at the Trump National golf at 11:09
- Enjeti, Saagar (June 16, 2018). "Subject: In town pool report #3- departure". Kinja.
Pool departed the Trump National golf course at 4:21pm. Pool briefly glimpsed POTUS in the motorcade.
- Markay, Lachlan (June 17, 2018). "Subject: In town print pool #3: departing golf club". Kinja.
Per Secret Service, the president played 18 holes.
- Markay, Lachlan (June 17, 2018). "Subject: In town print pool #2: golf club arrival". Kinja.
The motorcade arrived at the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, VA, at 11:06.
- The Associated Press. "Commercial shipping affected by Trump visit to Duluth". Minneapolis Star-Tribune.
The U.S. Coast Guard is working with the Secret Service to secure the Port of Duluth-Superior when the president attends a meeting on mining and trade followed by an evening rally Wednesday.
- Fritze, John (June 20, 2018). "Subject: out of town pool report #4". Kinja.
After about a 15-minute drive the motorcade arrived at Port of Duluth-Superior at 5:22 p.m. CDT. The president took the stage at 5:26 p.m. Were in a large warehouse with what appears to be paper and wood products stacked halfway to the ceiling.
- "Trump to hold rally in Minnesota — live updates". CBS. June 20, 2018. Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- Croucher, Shane (June 21, 2018). "Trump Mocks Protester at Minnesota Rally: 'Was That a Man or a Woman?'". Newsweek.
- Salama, Vivian (June 23, 2018). "Subject: [WHCA] [WH Pool] out of town pool report #5". Kinja.
After a mostly uneventful drive, the motorcade arrived at the Suncoast Hotel and Casino at 11:40 am.
- Reuters (June 24, 2018). "Trump: 'My people are actually doing a very good job'". Radio New Zealand.
"My people are actually doing a very good job," Trump said in a speech at the Nevada Republican Party state convention at Suncoast Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
- Salama, Vivian (June 24, 2018). "Subject: [WHCA] [WH Pool] out of town pool report #9". Kinja.
The motorcade arrived to our final stop in Vegas -- the South Point Hotel Casino and Spa at 1:50pm local time for President Trump's tax reform roundtable.
- KVVU-TV (June 23, 2018). "LIVE: President Trump attends roundtable discussion on tax reform". Facebook. Retrieved June 24, 2018.
President Donald Trump is at the South Point attending a roundtable discussion on tax reform
- Ordonez, Franco (June 24, 2018). "Subject: In-town pool report #2". Kinja.
After a mostly uneventful ride, except for some Sunday drivers confused by the motorcade zipping by them, POTUS made the last turn toward Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Va. at 11:22 am.
- Hernandez, Laura Figueroa; Eidler, Scott (June 24, 2018). "Trump: Migrants shouldn’t be allowed to ‘invade’ our country". Newsday.
“We cannot allow all of these people to invade our Country,” Trump tweeted en route to an outing at his Sterling, Virginia, golf course.
- Lovegrove, jamie (June 25, 2018). "Subject: Local pool report #1 / AF1 arrival". Kinja.
After a 57-minute delay due to thunderstorms in the Columbia area, Air Force One finally touched down at the Eagle Aviation terminal of Columbia Metro Airport at 7:42 p.m.
- Wilks, Avery G. (June 25, 2018). "President Trump stumps for Gov. McMaster ahead of SC GOP primary. Here’s what he said". The State.
“So please, get your asses out tomorrow,” he shouted to his more than 3,000 supporters gathered at Airport High School in West Columbia Monday evening.
- The Associated Press (June 16, 2018). "Trump Plans Campaign Rally in North Dakota's Largest City". U.S. News & World Report.
Trump campaign spokesman Michael Glassner says the event is scheduled for 7 p.m. June 27 at Scheels Arena in Fargo.
- Torgerson, Ross (June 27, 2018). "President Donald Trump rallies in Fargo". WDAY-TV.
President Donald Trump touched down at approximately 6:20 p.m. Wednesday, June 27, at Fargo's Hector International Airport. Trump is scheduled to speak at Scheels Arena at 7 p.m. to stump for GOP Senate hopeful Kevin Cramer.
- Nakamura, David (June 27, 2018). "Subject: Travel pool 8/arrival Potus RON". Kinja.
At 10:30 pm Motorcade arrived at the Pfister hotel in Milwaukee where Potus will rest over night.
- Glauber, Bill (June 26, 2018). "Donald Trump, Big Bang and Summerfest converge in Milwaukee on Wednesday night". Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
The Big Bang fireworks ended at about 9:55 p.m. and Trump arrived at the 128th Air Refueling Wing near Mitchell International Airport 5 minutes later.
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (June 21, 2018). "Foxconn groundbreaking date changed again to accommodate schedules of Trump, others". Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Milwaukee Business Journal (June 27, 2018). "Trump breakfast in Milwaukee expected to raise $3 million: RNC". Milwaukee Business Journal.
- Salant, Jonathan D. (June 29, 2018). "He's back. Trump arrives in N.J. for weekend at Bedminster". NJ.com.
The president arrived at his Bedminster golf club at 5:39 p.m., according to White House pool reports.
- "Trump to name nominee for Supreme Court on 9 July". BBC News. June 29, 2018.
Speaking on a flight from Washington to New Jersey on Friday, Mr Trump said he would not ask candidates about their position on the landmark 1973 Roe v Wade decision which legalised abortion across the US.
- Boyer, Dave (July 1, 2018). "Subject: Travel pool 1 — leaving NJ". Kinja.
On a hazy, sweltering day of no news from Trump National at Bedminster, Marine One landed at Morristown municipal airport at 4:06 pm. The president, First Lady Melania Trump, Jared Kushner disembarked and boarded Air Force One for the flight to Joint Base Andrews.
- "Subject: Trump pays tribute to military in West Virginia". ABC news. July 4, 2018.
- Ollstein, Alice Miranda (July 4, 2018). "Subject: Pool report #3". Kinja.
The pool split from the rest of the motorcade at the turnoff to the Trump National Golf Club at 11:15 am.
- Guild, Blair (July 4, 2018). "Trump wishes U.S. a happy Fourth of July". CBS News. Archived from the original on July 5, 2018.
Mr. Trump is spending the holiday golfing at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia.
- "Trump to rally supporters in Montana". Newcastle Herald. July 5, 2018.
- Schermele, Zach (July 5, 2018). "Race ensues to get in front of line for Trump Rally in Great Falls". Great Falls Tribune.
The red tsunami some Republicans have predicted to roll across the state this November hit Four Seasons Arena at full force Thursday ahead of President Donald Trump's rally planned for later in the evening.
- Belleza, Mary Jane (July 5, 2018). "President Trump campaigns for Matt Rosendale in Great Falls". KULR-TV.
President Trump campaigns for Matt Rosendale in Great Falls
- Salant, Jonathan D. (July 5, 2018). "Trump returning to N.J. Thursday night". NJ.com. Archived from the original on July 6, 2018.
President Donald Trump will return to New Jersey Thursday, marking the second straight weekend he will spend time at his Bedminster golf club.
- Kevin, Liptak. "Trump casts doubt on Russian election meddling ahead of Putin summit". CNN. Retrieved 28 June 2018.
- Goodin, Emily (July 20, 2018). "Subject: Travel pool #3". Kinja.
POTUS landed at his Bedminster Golf Course at 5:09 pm according to the White House.
- http://www.kq2.com%7C title= Trump to travel to Kansas City}}
- "President Trump at workforce development roundtable in Peosta". WQAD. July 26, 2018. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- Mannies, Jo; Rosenbaum, Jason (July 26, 2018). "Trump touts tariffs at Granite City steel mill". St. Louis Public Radio. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- Clark, Lesley (July 27, 2018). "Subject: WH travel pool report 3 + a lid". Kinja.
Per the WH: Marine One was wheels down at Bedminsterat 5:33 p.m.
- Salant, Jonathan D. (July 27, 2018). "Another weekend, another Trump sighting in Jersey. The president is back.". NJ.com.
President Donald Trump flew into Morristown Airport Friday, arriving for a weekend at his Bedminster golf course.
- Contorno, Steve (July 31, 2018). "Trump campaigns for Ron DeSantis (and himself) in Tampa". The Tampa Bay Times.
- Rocha, Veronica; Wagner, Meg (August 2, 2018). "President Trump holds rally in Pennsylvania". CNN.
- "Trump relives election win at Pennsylvania rally". The Associated Press. August 2, 2018.
- Salant, Jonathan D. (August 3, 2018). "Trump is back in Jersey. Looks like he'll be here for almost 2 weeks.". NJ.com.
President Donald Trump arrived in Bedminster Thursday evening for what could be an almost two-week vacation from the nation's capital.
- Griffin, Dan (August 4, 2018). "President Trump visits Ohio to support Republican vying for open congressional seat". WLWT.
President Trump thanked those in the audience as he walked on to the stage at Olentangy Orange High School. The president brought celebrity status to Republican Troy Balderson's push for an open seat in Ohio's 12th Congressional District.
- Fritze, John (August 4, 2018). "Subject: travel pool #2". Kinja.
Air Force One touched down at John Glenn Columbus International Airport at 6:01 p.m.
- Armistice Centenary - France to invite world leaders
- "Donald Trump accepts PM Lee's invitation to visit Singapore next year". Channel NewsAsia. Retrieved 27 October 2017.
- "Joint Statement by the Republic of Singapore and the United States of America". Prime Minister's Office, Singapore. 25 October 2017. Retrieved 27 October 2017.
- "Trump may visit Malaysia after Asean summit in November". The Star. 19 June 2018.
- "US President Trump May visit Malaysia after Asean Summit in November, says White House official". Straits Times. June 20, 2018.
- "Donald Trump reportedly to visit Australia". 9news. June 23, 2018.