File:Tiffany Trump RNC July 2016.jpg|
Trump at the 2016 Republican National Convention
Tiffany Ariana Trump|
October 13, 1993
West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.
|Alma mater||University of Pennsylvania|
|Relatives||See Family of Donald Trump|
Early life and education[edit | edit source]
Tiffany Trump was born on October 13, 1993, at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Florida. She is the only child of Marla Maples and Donald Trump. She was named by her parents after Tiffany & Company (her father's purchase of the air rights above the store in the 1980s allowed him to build Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue). She was raised by her mother in California, where she lived until graduation from high school.
She was educated at Viewpoint School in Calabasas, California. She is a 2016 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, where she double-majored in sociology and urban studies, and was a member of the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority. In February 2017, she sat in on a class at New York University School of Law.
Career[edit | edit source]
In 2014, while attending the University of Pennsylvania, Trump released a music single called "Like a Bird". She later told Oprah Winfrey that she was evaluating whether to take her music career "to the next level as a professional". Trump has also worked as an intern at Vogue and modeled for a 2016 Andrew Warren fashion show during New York Fashion Week.
Personal life[edit | edit source]
Trump voted in New York as a member of the Republican Party. During the 2016 presidential election, she joined her father and other members of the Trump family at campaign appearances. She spoke at the 2016 Republican National Convention on the second night of the convention. During her speech, Tiffany made light of her unfamiliarity with the situation, stating: "Please excuse me if I'm a little nervous. When I graduated college a couple of months ago, I never expected to be here tonight addressing the nation. I've given a few speeches in front of classrooms and students, but never in an arena with more than 10 million people watching."
Trump is a frequent poster to Instagram, where, as of 2017, she had more than 715,000 followers. Her Instagram posts frequently include photographs of her with friends and fellow heirs and heiresses including Kyra Kennedy, daughter of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.; Gaïa Matisse, great-great-granddaughter of artist Henri Matisse; and E.J. Johnson, son of Magic Johnson. The group, whose posed photos are edited by Andrew Warren, has been named the "rich kids of Instagram" by the New York Post and the "Snap Pack" by The New York Times and New York magazine.
References[edit | edit source]
- Tempesta, Erica (April 5, 2016). "Tiffany Trump posts throwback snaps of her childhood to support mom Marla Maples' DWTS performance honoring her birth, after going to her 'first job interview' in New York". Daily Mail. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
Proud mother: Marla gave birth to Tiffany on October 13, 1993.
- Heil, Emily (17 April 2017). "Tiffany Trump’s boyfriend, Ross Mechanic, was by her side for Mar-a-Lago visit". The Washington Post. Retrieved 21 April 2017.
- Ellison, Sarah (February 2017). "Inside Ivanka and Tiffany Trump Complicated Sister Act". Vanity Fair. Retrieved December 23, 2016.
- Singer, Glenn (October 15, 1993). "Tiffany Trump Greets Attention With A Snore". Sun-Sentinel. Retrieved December 23, 2016.
- Stasi, Linda (October 14, 1993). "The stork visits Donald & Marla". New York Daily News. Retrieved October 14, 2016.
- Krieg, Gregory (April 13, 2016). "Who is Tiffany Trump?". CNN. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Graham, Ruth (Jul 20, 2016). "Tiffany Trump Sad, Vague Tribute to Her Distant Father". Slate. Retrieved Jul 24, 2016.
- Stanley, Alessandra (October 1, 2016). "The Other Trump". The New York Times. Retrieved May 6, 2017.
- Walloga, April (July 12, 2015). "Meet the wild-card Trump daughter no one is talking about". Business Insider. Retrieved June 29, 2016.
- "What's the deal with Donald Trump mystery daughter?". New York Post. November 21, 2015. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Winsor, Morgan (July 19, 2016). "5 Things to Know About Tiffany Trump". ABC News. Retrieved January 29, 2017.
- Heil, Emily; Heil, Emily (February 6, 2017). "Tiffany Trump is reportedly checking out NYU Law" – via washingtonpost.com.
- "Introducing Tiffany Trump". wherearetheynow.buzz. The Oprah Winfrey Show clip, Harpo Productions, Inc. Retrieved June 29, 2016.
- Yousefi, Ryan (April 15, 2016). "Tiffany Trump Cannot Escape Her Pop Song". Broward New Times. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Leone Shewfelt, Raechel (February 16, 2016). "Donald Trump's Daughter Tiffany Makes Her New York Fashion Week Debut". Yahoo News. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Cillizza, Chris (April 13, 2016). "The Trump family town hall was very, very entertaining". The Washington Post. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Triggs, Charlotte (April 20, 2016). "Marla Maples and Tiffany Trump Likely to Get Secret Service Detail Amidst Donald Trump's Presidential Campaign as Marla Says, 'I Always Knew' He Would Run". People magazine. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- "RNC 2016: Complete schedule, speakers, events, what to expect from GOP in Cleveland". NJ.com. July 2016.
- "Republican National Convention diary day 2: Donald Trump formally nominated as 2016 presidential candidate". Telegraph. July 19, 2016.
- Drabold, Will (July 19, 2016). "Watch Tiffany Trump Speak at the Republican Convention". Time. Retrieved November 23, 2016.
- Devash, Meirav (May 17, 2016). "11 Things You Didn't Know About Tiffany Trump". Town and Country. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Carson, Griffith (April 20, 2015). "The privileged lives of the real 'Rich Kids of Instagram' — including Tiffany Trump". Business Insider. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Rosman, Katherine (April 6, 2016). "Move Over, Rat Pack and Brat Pack: Here Comes the Snap Pack". The New York Times. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Jones, Allie (April 6, 2016). "Rich NYC Party Kids Just Trying to Inspire Others". New York. New York Media. Retrieved July 13, 2016.
[edit | edit source]
|TRUMPquote has quotations related to: Tiffany Trump|